Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tomorrow is day one of seven foods. Yikes! After some research on different combinations of food that will provide a good nutritional balance, I have chosen the following items:  black beans, sweet potatoes, spinach, blueberries, rice, eggs and a vegan based protein shake. My husband, Steve, is at the mercy of my choices. Not going to be legalistic about this. In fact, I know of two dates when we will need to stray from our fast. We are entertaining on one date and have a standing dinner date with a few other ministry couples. Other than that, I plan to stick to the menu.

If anyone wants to jump in...even 2-3 weeks into this...I hope you will just "do it" and see what new thing God does in your life.

Open my eyes, Lord, to what you want to teach me these next four week. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment